The Flex team is thrilled that 360Flex Denver is right around the corner! This is going to be a fantastic event with a stellar lineup of speakers and sessions, including engineering and product management representatives from the Adobe Flex, Flash Builder and Flash Catalyst teams. We will demonstrate the Flash Builder and Flex SDK 4.5 features and workflows for building mobile applications for deployment on Android, iOS and RIM devices, as well highlight the dozens of new coding productivity enhancements in Flash Builder that will significantly speed up ActionScript and MXML coding. Additionally, we will be showcasing the enhanced design workflows in Flash Catalyst ‘Panini’ including roundtripping with Flash Builder.
It doesn’t stop there….we have some new announcements to share about mobile platform support as well as publicly discussing the new (and improved) open source contribution model for the Flex SDK. Additionally, we will have sneaks of upcoming features slated for the next versions of the Flex product family.
Check out the 360Flex Denver schedule to make sure you know when Adobe members are speaking. Below are some must-see sessions that I’d highly recommend attending before they fill up:
- What’s New in Flash Builder 4.5, Andrew Shorten
- What’s New in Flex SDK 4.5, Deepa Subramaniam & Steven Shongrunden
- Multi-Density & Multi-Platform Development with Flex SDK 4.5, Narciso (NJ) Jaramillo
- Flash Builder Tips & Tricks, Sreenivas Ramaswamy
- Flex Performance Tips & Tricks, Evtim Georgiev
- Whats New in Flash Catalyst ‘Panini’, Jacob Surber & Peter Flynn
- Good UX, Garth Braithwaite
So, if you haven’t registered yet – get on it! For a special 20% discount, enter ‘AdobeRocks’ when you register. And, don’t forget, registration includes 4 hands-on sessions on Sunday which will deep dive into Flex 4 development, mobile development for Android and Blackberry Tablet OS as well as an introduction to Away3D.
See you in Denver!